• Supports the ASTM critical care colour code labelling system
• Standardises the logical progression of use from induction to reversal
• Physical separation of all drug types to reduce the risk of syringe swaps
• Complete segregation of emergency and local anaesthetics
• Keeps relevant ampoule with syringe for effective double checking
• Bacteriostatic material will not harbour any bacterial growth
• No dispersal of harmful pulp fibres in operating area
• Single use trays
The AAGBI & RCoA critical care labelling system for anaesthetic drugs is internationally recognised as an ASTM standard.
This means that any healthcare professional worldwide will instantly understand the Rainbow TrayTM system and be able to use the trays with virtually no instruction.
They are simple and effective in design and fully support an established mode of practice.