Horizon™ Manual Resuscitator
The Horizon Manual Resuscitator allows you to deliver a high standard of patient care while effectively managing healthcare costs. Horizon Manual Resuscitators come standard with a bacterial/viral filter, oxygen reservoir and mask. Optional safety components and comfort features allow you create a custom resuscitator to meet the needs of each patient and of your facility’s budget.
- Single patient use resuscitation/ventilation bag available in a variety of volumes.
- Available with or without integrated pressure manometer.
- Integrated color-coded pressure manometer effectively promotes proper pressure delivery (<20cmH2O); the tri-color fields alert to the risk level of delivered pressure.
- Accurate pressure delivery helps reduce gastric insufflation, thus preventing vomiting, aspiration and resulting pneumonia.
- Face mask proportionately sized to resuscitation bag size.
- Select from a variety of components to assemble a custom resuscitation bag (see opposite side)
PVC Manual Resuscitator
Silicone Manual Resuscitator
shown with integrated pressure
manometer and pop-off valve
Inflatable O2 Bag
Closed system oxygen reservoir delivers higher FDO2 and provides visual indication of proper airflow
For use with secondary oxygen supply; available in 24″ and 48″ lengths
Integrated Pressure Manometer
The innovative color-coded dial clearly denotes pressure delivery:
A bacterial/viral filter provides effective protection for the healthcare provider during expiration
Maintain a positive grip
with a hand strap
Green Target pressure level <20cmH2O
Yellow Potentially dangerous pressure level
Red Dangerous pressure leve
40cm H2O & 25cm H2O
Allows clinician to use an
appropriate pop-off level
Adjustable PEEP valves; 5-20cm H2O