The Pedi-Fit Provides Excellent Seal and Comfort
Medical Dynamics Inc and its Solutions in Critical Care partners introduced Artemis® Pedi-Fit® Non-Invasive Pediatric Nasal and Full-Face Masks in 2019. Since then, hospitals across the country have adopted Pedi-Fit. In fact, eight of the top 10 U.S. Children’s Hospitals use Pedi-Fit.
Specifically designed for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) patients, the Pedi-Fit enables healthcare providers to fit patients they haven’t been able to fit before. The soft, molded silicone material and flexible forehead ensure excellent seal and patient comfort during CPAP and VPAP therapy.
- Molded silicone mask cushion provides excellent seal and comfort
- Unique clip pivots the mask to conform to the patient’s nose, preventing air from leaking into the patient’s eyes
- Flexible, one-piece forehead pad evenly conforms to the forehead for stability
- Quiet air vent minimizes noise and enables efficient CO2 washout
- Each design is available in four sizes enabling healthcare providers to right fit each patient.