Identifies that an infusion therapy line should not be used.
- Improve communication and situational awareness for staff, patient and patient’s family and support system.
- Identifies to healthcare workers when an infusion therapy line should not be used.
- Blocks access to the needleless injection port(s).
- May help decrease the risk of medication incompatibility errors or other situations when an infusion therapy line is not to
- Intentionally designed to be a simple, intuitive, “No Tech” solution needing no alarms or computer interface.