HFT 150 HEATED HIGH-FLOW SYSTEM
Making it easier for clinicians to make a difference.
The HFT 150™ Heated High-Flow System is a best-in-class high-flow therapy solution in a sleek integrated device. This all-in-one system can deliver warmed and humidified oxygen/air at flow rates from 2-60 LPM to provide respiratory support for spontaneously breathing patients.
Invent Medical Corporation received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for HFT 150 Hospital System. This EUA will be effective until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of HFT 150 and accessories during the COVID-19 pandemic is terminated under section 564(b)(2) of the Act or the EUA is revoked under section 564(g) of the Act.**
HFT 150 Benefits
No assembly or additional components needed, plus the flexibility to control each setting independently allows for greater confidence in supplemental oxygen delivery titrated for an individuals needs.
- Independent Temperature, Flow, and FiO2 setting
- Direct FiO2 setting via touch screen
- Active Humidity and Temperature Control
- Servo Auto Flow (SAF) delivers a precise set flow regardless of leak or back pressure
- Prevents cross-contamination of the device
- Independently controlled settings increase clinical flexibility
- Simple, easy-to-use user interface
- Integrated Air/O2 blender
- Built-in battery
- Built-in nurse call alarm
- Integrated heated humidifier
- SpO2 monitoring
The patented filter technology eliminates lengthy cleaning cycles and maintenance costs, ensuring quick device redeployment for high asset utilization. The HFT 150 can quickly be used on another patient without compromising patient safety.
- Simplified cleaning/disinfecting process
- Quick turnaround time for high asset utilization
- Cost-effective replacement kits
- Low maintenance costs