The Ultimate Low Cost, High-Performance Spirometer
The Vitalograph® micro™ is a high quality hand-held spirometer at a great value price from the leading provider of spirometry devices to general healthcare and occupational health markets. This reliable, easy-to-use, entry-level model offers all required functionalities in a full feature spirometer. The micro is unrivalled in its price range and is the ideal choice for fast, accurate testing in environments where mobility is important.
The micro features the same high performance measuring technology used across the Vitalograph range. In contrast to turbine spirometers the micro does not feature any sensitive moving parts, guaranteeing robustness and the highest possible measuring accuracy – even at very low or high flow rates.
- Low cost, entry-level model from the leader in general healthcare and occupattional health spirometry test devices
- Durable measurement technology
- No need for expensive disposable sensores, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Quick and easy calibration verification routine as recommended by good practice & international spirometry guidelines
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (VBF™)
- Touchscreen for simple and intuitive operation
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software for creating editable PDF reports (for printing, filing and uploading to electronic medical record (EMR) systems)
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- Free 5-Year warranty with product registration